Graduate Engineering New Student Orientation
Congratulations on gaining admission to a master’s degree or graduate certificate program in the Graduate Programs in Engineering department at the University of St. Thomas!
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering Orientation Session -- Summer 2018.
Attendance at the upcoming orientation session is MANDATORY for all new graduate students.
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering—New Student Summer 2018 Orientation Agenda:
Anderson Student Center, Room 364/365—Monday, May 14th, 2018, 5 PM to 7:30 PM.
Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. We ask that only students attend.
|4:30 - 5:00 PM (*OPTIONAL*)||
Campus Tour: A short campus tour will leave from the Anderson Student Center, 1st floor at 4:30 pm. We will show you locations of the Card Office, Bookstore, Library, Parking Services, etc. as time allows.
|5:00 - 5:30 PM||Orientation Check-In|
|5:30 - 7:30 PM||
View the University of St. Thomas St. Paul campus maps and directions.
Handouts and Links on student resources, policies and more: (updated 5-21-2018)
- New Grad Student Orientation Summer 2018 (PDF) - resources, policies, and contacts
- Career Development Services (PDF)
- Computing Resources Handout Summer 2018 (PDF) - Frey Science and Engineering Center
- Graduate Student Financial Aid 101 (PDF)
- Library Services for ETLS and GPS Students (PDF)
- Link to Not Anymore, a required online interpersonal violence prevention and awareness program. See handout on Violence Prevention Training (PDF)
- University of St. Thomas St. Paul campus maps and directions.
- Important Dates and Deadlines for Summer 2018
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 651-962-5500 or send an e-mail to Graduate Programs in Engineering at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are here to help you.