Graduate Engineering and Graduate Programs in Software New Student Orientation
Congratulations on gaining admission to a master's degree or graduate certificate program in the School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas! Attendance at the upcoming orientation session is MANDATORY for all new graduate students.
Graduate Engineering and Graduate Programs in Software New Student Orientation -- Spring 2020.
Wednesday, January 29th, 2020
5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Owens Science Hall (OWS) room 150 - 3M Auditorium
Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided.
Spring 2020 Agenda:
|5:00 - 5:30 PM
|Campus Tour: A short campus tour will leave from outside OWS 150, 1st floor Lobby, at 5:00 PM.
We will show you the locations of the Card Office, Bookstore, Library, Parking Services, etc. as time allows.
|5:30 - 7:00 PM||Full Group Orientation Presentation at Owens Science Hall (OWS) room 150 - 3M Auditorium|
View the University of St. Thomas Saint Paul MN campus map and directions: https://www.stthomas.edu/visit-us/maps-directions/
Parking is available in the Anderson Parking Facility on the southwest corner of Grand Ave. and Cretin Ave.
- Graduate Engineering and Software Orientation Spring 2020 (PDF) - resources, policies and contacts.
- To Do List (PDF)
- St Thomas Career Development Services (PDF)
- Computing Resources Handout (PDF)
- Graduate Student Financial Aid 101 (PDF)
- Not Anymore, a REQUIRED online interpersonal violence prevention and awareness program.
- St. Thomas St. Paul campus maps & directions
- St. Thomas St. Paul Campus Resources (PDF)
- Important Dates and Deadlines