Graduate Engineering New Student Orientation
Congratulations on gaining admission to a master's degree or graduate certificate program in the Graduate Programs in Engineering department in the School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas!
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering Orientation Session -- Fall 2019.
Wednesday, August 28th, 2019
4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
O'Shaughnessy Educational Center (OEC) 1st floor Lobby & Auditorium
Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. We ask that only students attend.
Attendance at the upcoming orientation session is MANDATORY for all new graduate students.
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering Orientation Session -- Fall 2019 Agenda:
|4:30 - 5:00 PM
|Campus Tour: A short campus tour will leave from the O'Shaughnessy Educational Center (OEC), 1st floor Lobby, at 4:30 PM.
We will show you the locations of the Card Office, Bookstore, Library, Parking Services, etc. as time allows.
|4:45 - 5:30 PM||Orientation Check-In at O'Shaughnessy Educational Center (OEC), 1st floor Lobby|
|5:30 - 7:30 PM||Full Group Orientation Presentation at O'Shaughnessy Educational Center (OEC), 1st floor Auditorium|
View the University of St. Thomas Saint Paul MN campus map and directions: https://www.stthomas.edu/campusmaps/.
Parking is available in the Anderson Parking Facility on the southwest corner of Grand Ave. and Cretin Ave.
- New Grad Student Orientation Fall 2019 (PDF) - resources, policies and contacts.
- To Do List (PDF)
- St Thomas Career Development Services (PDF)
- Computing Resources Handout (PDF)
- Graduate Student Financial Aid 101 (PDF)
- Not Anymore, a REQUIRED online interpersonal violence prevention and awareness program.
- St. Thomas St. Paul campus maps & directions
- St. Thomas St. Paul Campus Resources (PDF)
- Important Dates and Deadlines