Graduate Engineering New Student Orientation
Congratulations on gaining admission to a master's degree or graduate certificate program in the Graduate Programs in Engineering department in the School of Engineering at the University of St. Thomas!
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering Orientation Session -- Summer 2019.
Tuesday, May 21st, 2019
4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Anderson Student Center, Rooms 364/365
Hors d'oeuvres and refreshments will be provided. Space is limited. We ask that only students attend.
Attendance at the upcoming orientation session is MANDATORY for all new graduate students.
Graduate Programs in Software and Engineering Orientation Session -- Summer 2019 Agenda:
|4:30 - 5:00 PM
|Campus Tour: A short campus tour will leave from the Anderson Student Center, 1st floor near the staircase, at 4:30 PM.
We will show you the locations of the Card Office, Bookstore, Library, Parking Services, etc. as time allows.
|5:00 - 5:30 PM||Orientation Check-In at Anderson Student Center rooms 364/365|
|5:30 - 7:30 PM||Orientation Presentation at Anderson Student Center rooms 364/365|
View the University of St. Thomas Saint Paul MN campus map and directions: https://www.stthomas.edu/campusmaps/.
Parking is available in the Anderson Parking Facility on the southwest corner of Grand Ave and Cretin Ave ($1.50 per hour before 4 PM, or $1.00 per hour after 4 PM).
- New Grad Student Orientation Summer 2019 (PDF) - resources, policies and contacts.
- To Do List (PDF)
- St Thomas Career Development Services (PDF)
- Computing Resources Handout (PDF)
- Graduate Student Financial Aid 101 (PDF)
- Not Anymore, a REQUIRED online interpersonal violence prevention and awareness program.
- St. Thomas St. Paul campus maps & directions
- St. Thomas St. Paul Campus Resources (PDF)
- Important Dates and Deadlines