Special Admission Policy
Applicants will be considered for Special Admission if they meet the following additional requirements:
- GPA: a cumulative minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 (4.0 scale) from a regionally accredited institution.
- STANDARDIZED TEST: submission of a minimum score from one of the following standardized tests:
- a MAT score of 405, or
- a GRE score of verbal 150 (450 old scoring); quantitative 146 (550 using old scoring); analytical writing 4.5
- ADMISSION INTERVIEW: a candidate may be asked to interview with an admissions' person/committee.
- No special admission students will be allowed to begin classes until test results are on file.