Terrence Murphy Hall (TMH) 2nd Floor
Located in the heart of the Minneapolis campus, Food for Thought combines scenic views of downtown with a truly personal eating experience.
- Fresh salad bar: homemade composed salads including wild wice with chicken, Greek orzo and shrimp, vegetable lentil, and curry chicken
- Tommie Wok, Le Cocina Mexicana, and Pizzaioli stations: international dishes
- 11th Street Deli: custom wraps and sandwiches
- Harmon Grille: hand-pressed burgers, salmon sandwiches and grilled tuna sandwiches
- Comfort Zone: traditional favorites such as mom’s meatloaf, slow-roasted chicken, and pork loin with cherry portwine sauce.
- A wide variety of a la carte snacks, deserts, and a full beverage station
Food for Thought accepts flex/dining dollars, eXpress, cash, check, credit or debit card.
Food for Thought Hours
Academic Year Hours
|Mon - Thur||7:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Sat - Sun||CLOSED|