If you are not certain if you want to pursue a degree in counseling, the Graduate School of Professional Psychology (GSPP) has the perfect option for you - enrolling in a non-degree course (see list of courses below, all of which are required courses for the MA program). If after completing one (or up to three) of the non-degree course(s), you apply to and are accepted into the MA Program in the GSPP, you can transfer those courses into your MA Program. (GSPP policy allows MA students to transfer no more than nine credits into the M.A. program). Apply (for free!) by filling out our short on-line application( click HERE) and submitting an official transcript showing that you were awarded your bachelor's degree.
- CPSY 600 Psychological Statistics
- CPSY 611 Theories of Counseling and Personality
- CPSY 612 Human Growth and Development*
- CPSY 631 Physiological Bases of Behavior
- CPSY 650 Introduction to Marriage and Family Counseling*
*with permission from the director of MA and Certificate Programs