Commencement Participation and Degree Conferral
Graduate candidates are responsible for informing their program administration if they plan to participate in commencement.
- Students who participate in commencement will hear their name announced and receive their diploma cover when they walk across the stage.
- Any questions about degree eligibility or participation in commencement should be directed to the program administration of the graduate student’s college or school.
- During the ceremony, Lifetouch will take photos of students as they receive their diploma and as they exit the stage. Students will receive an email from Lifetouch after commencement with a link to view and purchase photos.
- Beginning approximately six weeks after commencement, diplomas will be mailed to candidates whose degree requirements are complete and student account is paid in full.
- Announcements, diploma frames and other commencement related merchandise are available through the St. Thomas Campus Stores.