We maintain key industry memberships and partnerships to engage in trend analysis of regional and national movements affecting curriculum, new initiatives and patterns, and areas of potential research and collaborations.
- Association for Research on Nonprofit Organizations and Voluntary Action (ARNOVA)
- Nonprofit Academic Centers Council (NACC)
Community Memberships and Partnerships
On July 6, The Center for Nonprofit Management hosted a delegation from China sponsored by the International Visitor Leadership Program and Global Minnesota. Margie Siegel, Center Director, stands with the visitors in Schulze Hall.
We work to engage with NGO leaders globally:
- As a designated host site for the U.S. State Department’s International Visitor Leadership Program, we meet with NGO leaders from across the globe to provide direct consultation and training sessions.
- In January 2010, we worked with two St. Thomas MBA students to develop a graduate independent study trip to Uganda to study scaling a social enterprise at Hope Medical Clinics.
- Our faculty participate in international research and leadership conferences.