Family Business Breakfast Series
Friday, January 19, 2018
The fourth-generation Ryan Companies is a national leader in commercial real estate services, headquartered in Minneapolis. Join us for a unique conversation with CEO Pat Ryan and four members of the family’s next generation working in the business. We’ll learn how the family and business have built themselves over 80 years to become a 1200-employee company still rooted in its founding values and culture. Family members will share how they set up the company’s unique ownership and governance structures, employment and advancement policies and its board. With ever an eye toward the future, learn how the next leader is being decided and how family members in the business plan to carry company culture forward with a change in leadership.
- Pat Ryan, CEO and President, Board Member, third generation
- Mike Ryan, Market Leader North Region, President of Ryan A+E, fourth generation
- Molly Carson, Vice President of Real Estate Development, fourth generation
- Tim Ryan, Project Manager, Board Member, fourth generation
- Sean Ryan, Project Manager II, fourth generation
First-time attendees are invited to join us for breakfast as our guest to see if it meets the needs of your family. Regular registration for one breakfast is $200 per family or sign on for the whole season (seven breakfasts) for $1,000. Please register via the appropriate link below:
Friday, January 19, 7:30 a.m.
A note to family business advisors: The breakfast series is restricted to members of family businesses.