Education for your business family
We are a vibrant learning community of business families, students, researchers and advisors and a trusted source of research, education and outreach. Committed to multi-generational success in business and families, we offer:
Family Business Breakfast Series – timely and educational networking breakfasts
Full-day courses for your family, such as Family Business Governance and Shareholder Responsibilities
- Roundtable groups for members of family businesses to discuss, learn from others and overcome obstacles faced as members of business families.
- Adviser education for those who support family businesses.
Family business courses for students through the Schulze School of Entrepreneurship.
Our offerings provide practical tools that are based on credible research and address the whole individual, family and business. We have been educating business families for 25 years. As one of the first university based centers, we have a unique understanding of the need for:
practical tools to help you make important decisions today
a community of support that understands your needs
connections to other members of the family business community
a trusted and safe environment to explore challenging issues
2018-19 Breakfast Series
- Introducing the Next Generation to the Business
September 21, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
- Creating Family Unity
November 2, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
- Fostering Entrepreneurship in the Next Generation
November 30, 2018, 7:30 a.m.
- Letting Go: Family Roles in Retirement
January 11, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
- Harnessing the Competitive Advantages of the Family Business
February 15, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
- Motivational & Compensation Strategies
April 12, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
- Succession through the Eyes of the Next Generation
May 17, 2019, 7:30 a.m.
Interested in joining our community of family businesses?
Contact us for information about how to enroll your family business and gain access to all our events and classes and to get help connecting with our family business advisers. firstname.lastname@example.org | (651) 962-4560