Degrees and Programs
The College of Education, Leadership and Counseling is home to a diverse set of programs that span across the areas of Education, Leadership and Counseling. Search the menu bars below to find the program that is right for you.
Each of our general teacher education licensure areas can be supplemented by 2-3 courses in order to obtain a Master of Arts in Education.
- Chemistry Education (9-12)
- Communication Arts and Literature (5-12)
- Earth and Space Science Education (9-12)
- Elementary Education (K-6)
- Educational Studies
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders (K-12)
- Instrumental Music Education (K-12)
- Life Science (9-12)
- Mathematics (9-12)
- Physical Education (K-12) and Health Education (5-12)
- Physics (9-12)
- Social Studies (5-12)
- Vocal Music Education(K-12)
- World Languages (K-12)
With just 4 additional credits, our Special Education licensure programs can be supplemented to obtain a Master of Arts degree.
- Academic Behavioral Strategist
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Developmental Disabilities
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Emotional Behavioral Disorders
- Learning Disabilities