- Please see “Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education” at http://www.stthomas.edu/cee/graduate/
- Yes! Please see “Undergraduate Minor” at http://www.stthomas.edu/cee/minor/
- No, please use the waiver code “EGED”. However, if you pay the application fee, we will not be able to retroactively refund the processing fee.
- Please read the application directions carefully at http://www.stthomas.edu/cee/graduate/ Do not apply for “professional development” -- your application for engineering education will not be processed if you do so. Please know that you will be receiving professional development when you take an engineering education course. You must be enrolled in the “Graduate Certificate for Engineering Education”.
- No, please read the “Next steps” section of your online application carefully.
You must request and mail your transcripts to:
University of St. Thomas
Mail OSS 301
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul MN 55105-1079
Or email transcripts to: email@example.com
- Your application will be processed if you submit unofficial transcripts. However, official transcripts must be submitted once you are registered for coursework.
No, each application is reviewed by a person. Please expect a minimum of 24 hours for applications to be marked “complete”.
Do I need to apply for the Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education in order to take an engineering course?
- Yes, the University of St. Thomas requires that students be enrolled in an academic program in order to register for and take courses.
- No, we understand that you are seeking specific knowledge and skills which may align differently than the accredited “Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education”.
- Scholarships are for a single course, but students can apply for multiple scholarships for different courses. Awards are dependent on the successful completion or progress in the previous course.
- No, and an applicant’s “odds” of receiving a scholarship award is dependent on the number of applicants.