How to Apply to the STEM Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education program:
- Complete the online application for admission to the Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education.
- Attach a brief resume or CV with your work history.
- Waive the application processing fee with waiver promo code: "EGED". (Submitted fees are non-refundable.)
- Request your transcript from the college or university where your bachelor's degree was conferred.
Where to send your transcript:
Your transcript should be sent directly from the issuing institution's Registrar department to our St. Thomas Graduate Admissions department:
University of St. Thomas
TMH 201 Box 5
1000 LaSalle Ave
Minneapolis MN 55403
Admissions Application Login -- Create An Account
After creating a username and password, complete the following:
- Are you interested in a graduate or undergraduate degree? -- Choose "Graduate"
- What college or school are you interested in? -- Choose "School of Engineering"
- Degree -- choose "Certificate" (Do not chose Professional Development under "degree level".)
- Major: choose "Certificate in Engineering for Educators"
Program Cost and Scholarship Opportunities
Program Cost: Due to the generous support from an anonymous donor, each Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education three-credit course is $1200. The four course graduate certificate costs $4800 if the application waiver is used and no scholarships are received.
- Competitive $500 scholarships are available for students who have been accepted into the Graduate Certificate in Engineering with demonstrated need. Find details at the competitive scholarship application.
- The CEE Newsletter is the first source used for distributing information on upcoming scholarship opportunities. Subscribe to the CEE Newsletter at stthomas.edu/CEE/.