Center for Engineering Education supports teachers STEM integration with engineering education with multiple degrees and certificates
- Pre-service students earn a Minor in Engineering Education
- In-service graduate students earn a Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education
- In-service graduate students earn a Master of Arts in Educational Studies with an Engineering Education focus
- Graduate courses and the Graduate Certificate may be transferred
Center for Engineering Education News:
Engineering Education Courses Offered Online
EGED 530 Fundamentals of Engineering, EGED 531 Engineering Design, and EGED 612 Digital Electronics and Computing Systems are offered online! Find more information on courses at http://www.stthomas.edu/cee/courses/.
Graduate Certificate + Master of Arts Degrees
- The UST Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education is transferrable into Bethel University's Master of Arts in Education K-12. Learn more at Bethel Graduate Education and contact Laura Grafsky, Enrollment Counselor at email@example.com or 651-635-8012
- The UST Graduate Certificate in Engineering Education is transferrable into University of St. Catherine's Master of Art in Education. Learn more at St Kate MAED-licensed and contact Siri Anderson, Director of Graduate Education for Licensed Teachers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-690-6121
STEPS - Science, Technology, Engineering Preview
The Science, Technology & Engineering Preview Summer - STEPS - program is an introduction for 6th and 8th grade girls to the exciting world of science, technology and engineering. STEPS is held in the University of St. Thomas in engineering labs and the MakerSpace. Participants experience hands-on engineering with high-tech equipment at the University of St. Thomas School of Engineering. Find details at http://www.stthomas.edu/stepscamp/
Professional Development for Educators
Are you looking for a custom STEAM, Engineering Design, or Maker oriented Professional Development program for your school? The Center for Engineering Education has experience creating Professional Development programs to specifically meet school's needs and interests. Please contact Dr. Deb Besser email@example.com or Dr. AnnMarie Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Educator Playdates + OK Go Launch
Dr. AnnMarie Thomas hosts free monthly playdates for educators, artists, and makers. Learn more about the sharing and creativity at Dr. AnnMarie Thomas. Educators can access exciting and inspiring lessons from Dr. AnnMarie Thomas' collaboration with the OK Go band at OK Go Sandbox.
Contact Dr. Deb Besser (email@example.com) with any questions.