As an academic institute, the Ryan Institute fosters research through a series of conferences with sponsoring research partners. The conferences and seminars result in the publications, resources, and curriculum found throughout our website. Some of our key partners are:
The Economy of Communion is an international organization promoting a practice and economic culture imprinted on communion, gratuity and reciprocity.
Economy of Communion Resources, Papers and Articles
- Michael Naughton, Building Businesses Embedded in Religious Culture: A Review Essay of Lorna Gold's "The Sharing Economy"
- Michael Naughton, Foreword to Lorna Gold’s "Financial Horizons: The Emergence of an Economy of Communion"
- Benedict XVI, Caritas in Veritate (See especially paragraph 46)
- Linda Specht, Economy of Communion on Campus from Living City.
- Genevieve Pollock, Interview with Business Owner John Mundell in Zenit
- Linda Specht, The Economy of Communion in Freedom Project: A Resource for Catholic Business Education, Presented at the Business Education at Catholic Universities Conference, University of Notre Dame, June 2008
- Principles for Economy of Communion Businesses
- Luigino Bruni and Amelia J. Uelmen, Religious Values and Corporate Decision Making: The Economy of Communion Project, in Fordham Journal of Corporate and Financial Law
- Amy Uelemen, What Is the Economy of Communion in Freedom? from Living City.