Change of Grade

An instructor may change a grade if there has been an error in the computation, transcription, or reporting of the grade.

Instructors may also change grades of F which resulted from the lapse of Incomplete notations.

Changes may not be made on the basis of additional work completed by a student unless all members of the class had the option to submit additional work.

All grade changes must be submitted by the instructor to the Office of the University Registrar using the Official Change of Grade Form.