Request a table in the student center to talk to students. Display information about your company and your available job and internship opportunities. The Employer Information Tables are located in the Anderson Student Center on the 2nd floor in front of the cafeteria, known as The View. Note that No information tables are reserved in the summer. Fall term table requests can be made as early as August. Please read the below FAQs before requesting a table.
You will come across First Year or Sophomore students frequently and Junior or Senior students occasionally.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays have the heaviest traffic over the lunch hour.
Suggested, optimal times:
- Tues & Thur from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Mon, Wed, Fri from 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
NOTE: No information tables are reserved in the summer. Fall term table requests can be made as early as August.
Yes. Because of the large volume of table requests that we and the student center receive, we reserve information tables for employers only once each semester.
- Requests must be put through the university's centralized space reservation system by our staff, therefore, it may take from one to three business days for us to learn if the request has been approved. Please always give an alternate date request (2nd choice), as your first choice may not be available.
- Once approved, you will be sent a confirmation email with directions about where to park on campus, and how to get to the information table location.
- Information with your organization name, positions you have available, and date/time of your information table will be publicized on the Career Center’s Seminars & Events webpage.
Step 1: New Employer/Contact Registration
Before requesting to host a table at the university of St. Thomas, you will need an approved account in the TommieCareers system. If you have not yet registered with St. Thomas through TommieCareers, please register on TommieCareers first and allow 1-2 business days for approval. If you have registered, and have not yet been approved, please wait until your account is approved.
Step 2: Already Have an Account?
Log into TommieCareers and click on the "Campus Events" button under left hand side menubar. You will be directed to a form asking for additional information about your request. Once the request has been reserved, please allow 3-4 days to process your request. Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.