⚠ COVID-19 Update - We welcome our employer guests to campus this Fall 2021. Masks are required when indoors for both vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals. More details can be found here
University of St. Thomas Facts and Figures
- For detailed institutional data such as enrollment, gender, diversity, and degrees granted go to Institutional Research and Analysis.
- For academic calendars visit the university calendar online.
- Salary information compiled by our department for recent graduates of St. Thomas undergraduate programs may be found in the First Destinations.
- For Minnesota employer salary averages, visit the MN Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) Career and Education Explorer tool.
- National averages may be obtained from the National Association of Colleges & Employers website (NACE). NACE has a general summary of offer averages from its survey of employers.
- Internship Development Tips
- National Association of Colleges and Employers – “Legitimate Internships, Defined"
- Characteristics of High Quality Internships
- Planning Checklist
- Interview Questions
- Paying Interns
Writing a Position Description
- Diversity websites - The St. Thomas Student Diversity and Inclusion Services website has a listing of online resources relating to diversity.
- Hiring International Students- St. Thomas Office of International Student Services
Network with Colleges through Professional Development Organizations
- Minnesota Association of Colleges and Employers (MN ACE)
- Midwest Association of Colleges and Employers (Midwest ACE)
- National Association of Colleges and Employers
- Minnesota Association For Experiential Learning
Articles and Professional Standards
- Principles for Professional Conduct For Career Services and Employment Professionals