Public Safety Staff
The Public Safety Department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
The Public Safety staff are trained in first aid, crisis management, emergency response, investigation, general safety, crime prevention, diversity and equity principles, and application of policies and laws.
Our staff is here to assist the University of St. Thomas community by providing core services:
- Protection of the university and its community from all manner of significant danger, injury, harm, or property damage
- Law and code enforcement services, including uniformed patrol and incident response, and crime prevention and investigation
- Emergency communications and dispatch
- Emergency management services and crisis response during emergencies, disasters, and special events
- Security services, including alarm and video monitoring, access control, and lost and found services
- Parking management, enforcement, and transportation services
Contact Public Safety
Report a Crime (non-emergency)