Campus Guests and Events
Guests Help Safeguard the Health of the Community
St. Thomas requires campus visitors and guests to follow the Health and Safety protocols while on campus. Before coming to campus, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your temperature 100℉ or higher today?
- Have you had or felt like you have had a fever in the last 24 hours?
- Do you have a new or worsening cough?
- Are you having trouble breathing that cannot be explained by an existing condition, like asthma?
- Do you have new or worsening body aches?
- Do you have a sore throat, different from your seasonal allergies?
- Are you experiencing loss of taste or smell?
- Are you experiencing diarrhea, vomiting or nausea?
- Have you had close contact with anyone suspected of having or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, please stay home.
While on campus, guests will be required to wear masks or other face coverings while on campus and use hand sanitizer/wash hands; see more information about our campus Individual Health and Safety Protocols.
In an effort to continue to protect the community, all campus events have been canceled through Aug. 14. This includes all internal and external clients and groups.
Because of the current level of uncertainty regarding increased space needs for fall classes, St. Thomas has paused all reservations for the fall 2020. Once classes schedules and rooms have been accommodated, event reservation will return.
Events and reservations will continue to follow MDH and CDC guidance on social distancing and room and meeting capacities through the fall. St. Thomas will work with event hosts on options for social distancing events and following MDH guidelines.
NOTE: All information about Returning to Campus in 2020 comes from the Preparedness Plan document. If you have questions about what you read on this website, please refer to the latest version of that document.