UST MBA Outreach Scholarship
The Opus College of Business renews its commitment to diversity and inclusion each year with scholarships that support enhanced diversity in the classroom.
The Outreach Scholarship is a full-tuition scholarship awarded to Full-time MBA applicants who demonstrate a history of academic and professional success, and leadership, service and engagement in cultural or cross-cultural initiatives in previous academic, professional or volunteer settings.
How to Apply
To be considered for the UST MBA Outreach Scholarship, applicants should:
- Contact the Full-time UST MBA office at email@example.com or (651) 962-8819 to express your interest in being considered for these scholarships.
- Complete and submit a Full-time UST MBA application for admission, including the completion of an additional essay that answers “Why am I an outreach scholar” and articulates your contributions and aspirations to increase diversity of representation in the classroom and the professional world.
- To be considered for the UST MBA Outreach Scholarship, applications should be completed by April 15. Applications completed after the April 15 scholarship deadline will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Who Should Apply
Successful applicants for the UST MBA Outreach Scholarship will have the equivalent of two or more years of full-time work experience and strong academic credentials.
In addition, Outreach Scholarship applicants must
- clearly demonstrate a commitment to creating an inclusive student environment;
- be actively involved in activities which foster diversity, inclusion or multicultural competence;
- and serve as a learning resource for fellow students if admitted to the Full-time UST MBA program.
The scholarships are open to U.S. citizens and permanent residents who meet all other acceptance criteria for the program.
Scholarship applicants will be selected on the basis of their academic and professional qualifications.
- Academic qualifications, including GPA and standardized test scores, which meet the UST MBA minimum admissions requirements;
- Minimum of two years full-time, post-college, professional experience (four years preferred);
- Evidence of committed involvement in activities, programs or initiatives that foster inclusion, cross-cultural awareness, or a commitment to diversity in its many forms;
- Completion of an additional essay detailing “Why I am an Outreach Scholar” in the “Optional Essay” section of the Full-time UST MBA online application;
- Interview with the Full-time UST MBA admissions team; and
- Completion and submission of all other application and admissions requirements.