Program at a Glance
The Master of Science in Health Care Innovation will enable students to develop a core of strategic, financial and leadership acumen to become leaders in advancing health care systems. The program focuses on teaching students how to be innovative leaders of the health care industry from the bottom up.
Master of Science
The MS in Health Care Innovation program is tailored for those looking to enhance their business acumen while developing tailored skills within health care.
- Unique blended curriculum allows students face-to-face contact with each other and faculty to build relationships while allowing flexibility to maintain professional and clinical employment
- Cohort model to foster peer learning relationships
- All-encompassing capstone project to answer a current industry problem that students can present to current and/or future employers
- Courses taught by academically trained professors who are experts in key fields of high performance health care as well as practitioners from the industry
- Bachelors degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Application form and essays
- Admissions interview
- Two letters of recommendation
- MBA Math finance and economics sections completed
Innovative blend of on-campus, blend (mix of in-person and online), and fully online courses with only 9 Saturdays on campus throughout the one-year program.
|PROGRAM SCHEDULE||CONTENT AREAS|
Blended, 31.5-credit, one-year Master's degree plan for the working professional
Business topics covered through a health care lens and health care topics covered through a business lens