Program at a Glance
Our MS in Health Care Communication represents a unique merger of student-centered on-campus experiences and online coursework, designed to help you balance your competing demands, reach your goals and earn a robust graduate business degree in a single year.
Master of Science in Health Care Communication
The MS in Health Care Communication program provides:
- A cohort model to maximize instructor attention and build peer relationships
- Combination of synchronous and asynchronous coursework for maximum flexibility
- Unprecedented experiential learning practicum to provide health care experience
- Bachelor’s degree (communication or related field preferred)
- Application form and essays
- Admissions interview
- One letter of recommendation
Innovative blend of on-campus, blended (mix of in-person and online), and fully online courses with only one Saturday a month on campus for core modules.
|Program Schedule||Content Areas|
Part-time, 30-credit, one-year degree plan for the working professional
Covering topics through the lenses of business and communication