Program at a Glance
Our curriculum maintains the breadth of study you expect in an MBA program, while allowing flexibility to complete the degree in 16 months.
To focus more deeply on a functional area within business, you can earn a graduate certificate within a specific area of study.
Master of Business Administration
- A 16-month degree developed in partnership with Twin Cities employers
- Flexibility to extend the program an additional semester to a 21-month format
- Option to obtain a graduate certificate or use elective courses to customize your degree
- Core courses embedded with team-based learning, practical projects and experiential opportunities
- Learn global business principles, on campus and abroad
- Develop industry-preferred skills through our communications, leadership and ethics labs
- Option to earn income starting with summer internship and continuing through end of program
- Access one-on-one career coaching
- Average undergraduate GPA: 3.2
- Average GMAT score: 561
- Average years of work experience: 5
- Men: 56%
- Average age: 28
- Domestic diversity: 22%
- International Students: 19%
- Scholarship Recipients: over 90%
- Bachelor's degree in any subject
- Application form and essays
- 2 years' work experience preferred
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
The Full-time Flex MBA can be completed in as few as 16 months…but you still have access to St. Thomas MBA courses after graduation.
With our new MBA+ program you can take up to 12 additional graduate-level credits within 36 months following your graduation at no additional charge. MBA+ courses are ideal for you if:
- You begin a new job and discover you want more in-depth learning in a specific functional area
- Your job responsibilities grow and a short course in a specific topic prepares you for your new role
- You’re a lifelong learner wishing to continue your St. Thomas education
A compact yet comprehensive full-time program to earn your accredited MBA in as little as 16 months.
Minimum of 19 courses in an intensive, tightly woven curriculum of active, project-based learning.