An investment in the development of executive leaders reaps important rewards.
Obtaining your employer's support and sponsorship is an important part of the decision to pursue an MBA. There is a broad range of ways in which companies support employees through the St. Thomas MBA program. Nationally, more than 30% of all MBA participants receive full or partial sponsorship from their employers.
Levels of Support
- Acknowledgement of time to participate
- Financial support
- Career development planning
Return on Investment
- Participants immediately apply learning to their current work roles
- Leaders developed to their fullest potential
- Improvements in business acumen including financial, technical, and team management know-how
- Enhanced critical thinking, innovation, and decision making skills
- Increased loyalty to sponsoring organization
- Education that will bring value for years to come