Freshman Innovation Immersion
Tuesday, August 28, 8:00 AM
and Wednesday, August 29
Jump start your move. Launch your ideas.
Would you like to:
- Learn what it takes to be an entrepreneur?
- Forge bonds with future classmates?
- Immerse yourself in the St. Thomas culture?
You can do it during the Freshman Innovation Immersion!
At this fast-paced two-day event, you’ll learn critical thinking, ideation, business sustainability and more…all of the elements you need to think like an entrepreneur or become a highly sought after employee.
Working in teams with other like-minded freshmen, you will
- create a solution to a real-life problem
- experience the full cycle of the design process used by innovators and entrepreneurs
- pitch your solution to a panel of judges
This opportunity is open to all incoming freshmen, regardless of major, but space is limited, so apply by July 30. We’ll provide the food, fun and unique learning system, at no cost.
Take advantage of this opportunity to move in early, find your friends and forge new paths to create the next big thing. Set your bar high and learn what everyone in your generation wants: how to create your own future!