Principled Leadership Spotlight Event
Thursday, March 1, 5:30 PM
Join us on March 1st for CEO's first annual Principled Leadership Spotlight Event! Registration is free. Make sure to register below (soon) as attendance is first-come-first-serve.
Here are some event highlights:
- Dr. William Brendel, President & CEO of the Center for Ethical Organizations will present Bringing Humanity Back to Work, a new approach to human and strategic prosperity.
- Learn from scholars and practitioners about developing ethical organizational cultures through the three pillar approach, which includes: Principled Leadership, Organizational Citizenship, and Meaningful Work.
- Discover our Center, meet senior fellows, and try out future-forward education products, such as VirtuCase, our virtual reality ethical decision-making simulation.
- Make connections with like-minded people. The format of our event is designed specifically to mix up the crowd for a wealth of connections and learning.
- Thank our many supporters for their specific contributions, including awards for outstanding service to Andrew Duff and John Taft.
- Enter to win prizes: (1) a 50% first time (one year) membership discount; and (2) one of 3 free spots in our ETHOS Culture Certification Program. Learn more.
Who should attend?
All current and prospective members of the Center are welcome. We welcome change agents, emerging leaders, and those responsible for leadership, ethics and compliance development.