Application & Admission
Our goal is to make the application process as simple as possible. If you have any questions, or would like informational materials mailed to you, please request program information or contact us for assistance.
The application process varies slightly for degree-seeking applicants and certificate applicants and there are additional requirements for international students as part of the application process.
Who Should Apply
Successful MS in Business Analytics candidates will possess:
- Strong technical, quantitative, or analytical abilities as demonstrated in professional or academic environments.
- Proven performance in undergraduate coursework in business, mathematics/statistics, actuarial science, economics, engineering, computer science or related fields.
- Basic computer programming skills and comfort learning new software.
- Demonstrated aptitude in dealing with ambiguity and a creative approach to problem solving.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.