Gaming is the recreation and gaming area, on the lower level, in the Anderson Student Center. In Gaming, students will find four flat panels each with an XBox One, PlayStation 4, and a Wii U and two table tennis tables. Only individuals with a valid University of St. Thomas ID card may check out equipment for play.
- Individuals may checkout/reserve video game equipment for up to two hours at a time
- The video game inventory available for play may be changed at the discretion of the Anderson Student Center staff
- Individuals may save game files to console hard drives, however, memory will be cleared on a regular basis
- Reservations will not be honored beyond ten minutes after reserved time. If not claimed within ten minutes, reservation will be void and become available to others
- All equipment must be returned to the Bowling desk when rental time expires. A fee may be charged for failing to return equipment on time or for damaged equipment
Clubs and Organization events
Student Clubs and Organizations may work with the Director of the Anderson Student Center to reserve Gaming for larger programs.
Location: Gaming is located on the lower level.