Arts & Culture Alumni Career Panel
Join us for a career panel with alumni working in the arts & cultural sector in the Twin Cities!
Date & Time:
4:00 PM - 5:30 PM
Iverson Hearth Room, Anderson Student Center
Do you dream of working in a museum? Writing about the arts? Pursuing a Ph.D.? Join the Department of Art History for a panel discussion with St. Thomas alumni working in Twin Cities arts & culture scene—then, connect with panelists at a reception following the discussion! Students from all majors are welcome!
- Amanda Lesnikowski, Student & Teaching Learning Coordinator, Minneapolis Institute of Art, B.A. Class of 2013, M.A. Class of 2018
- Nicole Watson, Director, The Catherine G. Murphy Gallery at St. Catherine University, B.A. Class of 2001, M.A. Class of 2008
- Emily Reichenbach, Architecture & Design Writer, B.A. Class of 2006
- Johnnay Leenay, Diversity in the Arts Curatorial Fellow, Minnesota Museum of American Art, B.A. Class of 2015
- Theresa Downing, Ph.D. Candidate and Graduate Instructor, University of Minnesota, M.A. Class of 2011
Photo Credits: Nicole Watson, photo by Rebecca Slater, By Rebecca Studios