The Department of Art History Gallery welcomes artists to submit proposals for exhibiting their work.
The application cycle is closed for Fall 2020/Spring 2021. You are welcome to submit a proposal at anytime and it will be reviewed during the next cycle. Check back here for more updates.
Our Art Exhibition Program presents two major exhibitions, displayed during the academic year calendar (September through December and February through May). These exhibitions are scheduled one to two years in advance. We welcome all emerging and established artists, working in all mediums, to submit solo and/or group proposals. A list of our past and current exhibitions can be found by visiting our exhibition page.
If interested in submitting a digital proposal, please include the following:
- Letter of introduction stating intent/exhibition proposal: In PDF format and up to 3 pages total
- Résumé/CV: Your current résumé/CV (or that of each artist involved), up to two pages per artist
- Artist Statement
- Digital images: In JPEG format, 72 dpi, 600 pixels in longest direction
- Image list: title, date, medium, dimensions for each
- Contact information: phone number and email address
Send all questions and submissions to:
Department of Art History Gallery Curator
**Digital proposals only, please. Do not mail anything.**