Students in the skyway between Schulze Hall and Terrence Murphy Hall.

Financial Aid - Other Loan Options

The Financial Aid Office recommends that students first apply for financial aid by filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Filing the FAFSA will automatically allow students to be considered for federal student loans. We suggest that students utilize all of their federal loan options before pursuing a private educational loan.