This tool will help you see which of your credits will transfer.
For a comprehensive credit evaluation, we encourage you to meet with a St. Thomas transfer counselor. During your appointment, you will be given an unofficial degree evaluation explaining our core and major field requirements and an estimate of how long it might take you to graduate from St. Thomas.
To set up an appointment with your transfer admissions counselor please call our admissions visit coordinator at (651) 962-6154 or (800) 328-6819, Ext. 2-6154.
For Prospective Transfer Students
- The online Transfer Credit Tool is not a comprehensive list of courses offered at any one institution. To determine the transferability of courses not listed, please contact the Undergraduate Office of Admissions.
- The Transfer Credit Tool is accurate to the best of our knowledge and ability at the time of publication, but is subject to change.
- Credits received from online classes are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Students should submit syllabi of online classes to the University of St. Thomas Undergraduate Office of Admissions for review. Please note that some departments do not accept online courses in satisfaction of core or major requirements.
- Any college-level course completed at a regionally accredited college or university with a grade of "C-" or better will be considered for transfer credit.
- After you have been accepted to the University of St. Thomas, an Official Degree Evaluation will be completed by the Registrar’s Office.
For Current St. Thomas Students
The Transfer Credit Tool is not available for current St. Thomas students. You must speak with an academic counselor to learn about the pre-approval process for currently enrolled St. Thomas students. The Office of Academic Counseling can be reached at (651) 962-6300.