We welcome you to visit St. Thomas using our fly-in program - where we'll cover a portion of your travel costs when you come to campus for a personalized admissions visit or admitted student event.
The program will reimburse half the cost (up to $400) of your airline ticket. If you require transportation to and from campus, we will also reimburse your cab fare.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student who has completed an application and is eligible to be admitted as a regular, full-time, degree-seeking student
- Complete the fly-in voucher request form below
You can use your voucher to arrange a personalized visit to campus (through the Office of Admissions) or attend one of the following student events:
- Personalized Visit
- Admitted Tommie Experience
- Opus College of Business Scholarship Day
- Science, Mathematics and Engineering Scholarship Day
- Residence Life Event
While we invite family members to accompany students on visits to campus, this offer only applies to students admitted to the university and not to their parents/guardians or other family members. Parent/guardians or other family members will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
If you are a student who has participated in a recognized leadership development/college access program with a Community Based Organization (CBO) that serves economically disadvantaged students – like Chicago Scholars, College Possible or AVID – St. Thomas may reimburse the full cost of your airline ticket and cab fare.
Please submit your fly-in waiver and all receipts by the day of your arrival.