We welcome you to visit St. Thomas using our fly-in program - where we'll cover a portion of your travel costs when you come to campus for a personalized admissions visit or admitted student event.
The program will reimburse half the cost of your airline ticket. If you require transportation to and from campus, we will also reimburse your cab fare. Total reimbursement cannot exceed $400.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a prospective first-year or transfer student who has completed an application and is eligible to be admitted as a regular, full-time, degree-seeking student
- Complete the fly-in voucher request form below
You can use your voucher to arrange a personalized visit to campus (through the Office of Admissions) or attend one of the following student events:
- Personalized Visit
- Admitted Tommie Experience
- Opus College of Business Scholarship Day
- Science, Mathematics and Engineering Scholarship Day
- Residence Life Event
While we invite family members to accompany students on visits to campus, this offer only applies to students admitted to the university and not to their parents/guardians or other family members. Parent/guardians or other family members will be responsible for their own travel and accommodations.
If you are a student who has participated in a recognized leadership development/college access program with a Community Based Organization (CBO) that serves economically disadvantaged students – like Chicago Scholars, College Possible or AVID – St. Thomas may reimburse the full cost of your airline ticket and cab fare.
Please submit your fly-in waiver and all receipts by the day of your arrival.