- All official transcripts must be sent directly to the International Admissions by the student's current and previous educational institutions or hand delivered in an officially sealed envelope.
- Official certified translations must also be furnished when originals are not in English.
- Please provide copies of all available course descriptions and course catalogs.
- Documentation of funds needs to be on original bank letterhead stationery with a signature of the bank official in ink or a photocopy of the bank statement will need to be stamped by the issuing bank in original stamp ink and have a signature of a bank official in ink.
Faxes, scanned copies, notarized copies and photocopies (without the original stamp/signature) are not acceptable documentation.
- Bank statements can not be dated more than three months prior to the date of application.
- All statements not in English must be accompanied by an English translation by an official translating agency with the stamp and signature of the translating and contact information of translating agency.
- If funding will be provided by a family member or individual sponsor, their signature is required on the bottom of the financial certification form (PDF). If a signature cannot be obtained on the financial certification form, an original letter with an original signature in ink from the family member and/or individual sponsor is required. The letter must indicate the amount the family member or individual sponsor is willing to fund per year, and the length of time the funding will be available.
English proficiency scores
- Score reports must be sent to St. Thomas directly from the testing center.
- Score reports must not be more than two years old.