Saudi Undergraduate Financial Requirements
If you are a Saudi citizen and an undergraduate applicant, you have unique financial documentation requirements.
All other requirements are the same.
Please read the list of other admission requirements carefully.
Financial Documentation For Conditional Admission
- If you plan to receive a scholarship from the Saudi Arabian government, you do not need to submit bank statements or a financial certification form to apply for conditional admission.
- If you receive emails from us asking you for bank statements or a financial certification form, please email us to remind us that you plan to receive a scholarship from the Saudi Arabian government.
Financial Documentation For Full Admission
After you have submitted all application requirements, received a conditional admission letter from St. Thomas, and studied English, these are your next steps:
- Submit proof of English proficiency to St. Thomas.
(e.g. official copies of your ELS 112 diploma and transcript)
- If the term you first applied to has passed, you may be asked to submit a new application to the next term.
- St. Thomas will review your application again.
- St. Thomas will send you a full admission letter.
This letter may list additional requirements you must send St. Thomas, such as a full financial guarantee, copies of your immigration documents, our Enrollment Questionnaire, and a SEVIS Transfer Form.
- Submit this admission letter to your advisor at the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission. Ask for a full financial guarantee to:
University of St. Thomas
International Recruiting and Admissions
2115 Summit Ave, Mail 44C
St. Paul, MN 55105-1096, USA
- After your official financial guarantee arrives and you submit any documents requested in your admission letter, St. Thomas will review your application and send you an enrollment packet.
- Work with the Admissions Counselor to complete your enrollment and receive an I-20 from St. Thomas.