Undergraduate International Student Scholarship
St. Thomas is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of scholarships to new incoming international undergraduate students.
Maximum international student scholarship awards can equal up to 40% of the tuition cost.
- Apply for admission to St. Thomas.
- Complete and submit the scholarship application form (PDF) to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a teacher or school administrator to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions.
- Submit a one-page written essay of why a scholarship should be awarded to you to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions. Please include:
- reasons why you wish to attend the University of St. Thomas;
- any leadership activities, service organizations, or clubs in which you have participated (list and explain);
- what you plan to do in the future to help others and/or future generations;
- other evidence that supports why you should be awarded a scholarship to attend the University of St. Thomas.
You may submit your scholarship application materials by mail, by fax, or by e-mail.
To be considered for a scholarship, you must complete an application for admission and submit all requirements for a scholarship application by the following dates:
- Fall (August) semester deadline: January 15
- Spring (January) semester deadline: September 15
You may complete a scholarship application after the deadlines listed above. However, applications received on or before the deadline are given priority consideration.