Confirm Your Admission
Admitted undergraduate students must reserve their place in the incoming class.* To reserve your place, send the following items to the Office of International Recruiting and Admissions:
- A completed enrollment questionnaire (PDF)
- A completed payment agreement form (PDF)
- A $200 confirming deposit**
*Graduate students should confirm directly with their programs.
1. Pay by Peer Transfer (recommended): Go towww.peertransfer.com. Be sure to select “University of St. Thomas (Minnesota).” Please choose to send $200 for your confirming deposit. If you are planning to live on campus, you should submit an additional $200 for your housing deposit.
2. Pay by check: Mail to: International Admissions, 2115 Summit Ave, Mail 5026, St. Paul, MN 55105, USA
3. Pay through Murphy Online: click here for instructions.
Apply For Housing
- Your confirmation and housing deposits will be refunded if requested, in writing, by the final deposit deadline.
- Your confirmation and housing deposits will be refunded at any date if your student visa application is denied and you submit proper documentation