Dougherty Family College
Student Learning Outcomes
Students will develop competencies in critical thinking, reasoning, analysis, and leadership foundation for social justice.
1. Demonstrate understanding of moral and ethical responsibility.
2. Demonstrate effective written communication.
3. Demonstrate quantitative reasoning.
4. Demonstrate effective oral communication and artistic expression.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of relationships of individuals and groups from a global perspective.
6. Demonstrate understanding of the humanistic perspective.
7. Demonstrate an understanding of the natural environment.