Art History - Museum Studies Certificate
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate an ability to write for varied audiences and complete museum-related projects that span a wide range of themes and topics (for instance, education, curation, audience development, collections, technology, etc.)
- Demonstrate an ability to present results of internship experience(s) in an oral format and to have an awareness of the different approaches required by various presentation media and audiences.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the varied roles that museums play and communities museums serve.
- Demonstrate an ability to apply a variety of methodological approaches to the study of museums, including resources, bibliography, and both traditional and new approaches or theories.
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate the ethical dimension of the decisions relating to the study, display, discovery, and utilization of art, artifacts, objects and documents.