Exercise Science BS
Student Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate proficiency in understanding theories/concepts/principles related to exercise science.
- Students will be able to apply the process of science to address a problem or question in exercise science.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate exercise science theories/concepts/principles.
- Students will be able to design, prescribe, and evaluate exercise for diverse populations at various developmental conditions and under a range of conditions.
- Students will act in a professional and ethical manner as set forth by the ACSM.
- Students will be able to conduct and interpret health and fitness assessments.