Ask an Academic Counselor...

If you are an undergraduate student and have a specific question for an academic counselor, please contact us at Academic Counselors can answer your questions about your schedule, degree audit, transfer credits, and help you locate academic resources.

If you are a prospective student please contact Admissions. If you are a graduate student, please see someone in your graduate program.

Response time will vary with the time of year and demand. If you have a question which needs immediate attention, please call Academic Counseling directly at (651) 962-6300 or 1-800-328-6819 ext. 26300.