If you teach or advise undergraduate students, please click the link below for a brief (84-second) video. This week’s video features:
- A reminder about course rosters
- Information about undergraduate catalog updates
If you teach or advise undergraduate students, please click the link below for a 54-second video with updates. This week’s video features:
- Upcoming add/drop deadlines
- Excused absence policy (text of the policy is below)
In lieu of watching a video update this week, please briefly review the attached PDF. You can also print them and keep them nearby when you meet your advisees.
This week’s video comes in at 108 seconds. It’s a little longer than usual, but it includes important information about final grades. Please take less than two minutes to watch the video or read the attached transcript.
Here’s a link to the catalog policy on incompletes: https://www.stthomas.edu/catalog/undergradinfoandpolicies/allugpolicies/grades/incompletenotrecordedgrades/
And here’s a link to the form referenced in the video: https://www.stthomas.edu/media/registrar/pdf/incomplete.pdf
This week’s 84 seconds video includes two reminders about:
- The February 16 deadline for summer research proposals through the Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program
- The February 22 deadline for many student leadership positions
And a request for your support to help uphold the academic policy.
This week’s 83-second video includes one announcement about an event for National Undergraduate Research Week and a handful of reminders about:
- deadline for fall Collaborative Inquiry and Sustainability Scholars grants
- advising meetings and notes
- midterm grades
- deadline for Outstanding Advising award