- Request for Faculty Search
- Faculty Search & Selection Process
- Qualitative Assessment of Candidate
- Recommendation for Full Time Faculty Appointment for searches in 2014-2015
- Recommendation for Full Time Faculty Appointment for searches in 2015-2016
- Hire with Tenure Checklist
Committee on Studies Forms
Before submitting a petition or appeal to the Committee on Studies, students must meet with Tonia Jones Peterson to ensure all materials are clear and complete. Please call Academic Counseling at 651-962-6300 to set up an appointment, making sure to tell them you are submitting a petition to the Committee on Studies.
Please see this link for submisison deadline dates.
- Petition to the Committee on Studies
- UST Individualized Major/Minor - OR - Major/Minor at ACTC Institutions
Transfer Course Petitions
New students may petition that a transfer course fulfill a UST core curriculum requirement. This petition must be submitted during the student's first term at St. Thomas. Academic Affairs is no longer accepting the paper forms for this type of petition; please contact Academic Counseling (MHC 110, 651-962-6300) to speak with an advisor and have the new, electronic petition process started. (Students will be directed to fill out an online form instead of a paper one.)