Hiring Documents

Committee on Studies Forms

Before submitting a petition or appeal to the Committee on Studies, students must meet with an Academic Counselor to ensure all materials are clear and complete. Please call Academic Counseling at 651-962-6300 to set up an appointment, making sure to tell them you are submitting a petition to the Committee on Studies.

Committee on Studies forms may be obtained from Academic Counseling.

Please see this link for submisison deadline dates.

Transfer Course Petitions

New students may petition that a transfer course fulfill a UST core curriculum requirement. This petition must be submitted during the student's first term at St. Thomas. Academic Affairs is no longer accepting the paper forms for this type of petition; please contact Academic Counseling (MHC 110, 651-962-6300) to speak with an advisor and have the new, electronic petition process started. (Students will be directed to fill out an online form instead of a paper one.)

Summa Cum Laude Forms

Undergraduate Curriculum Committee Forms

Core Curriculum Committee Forms