The staff of the Center for Writing are peer writing consultants. They provide free, one-on-one sessions on writing assignments for any course at UST. Come in at any stage of your writing process, from the moment you get the assignment to the time you're putting finishing touches on your final draft.The peer writing consultants strive to enable you to:
* Express yourself clearly in your writing and speaking
* Learn processes you can use to write effectively, read thoughtfully, and think critically
* Experience the importance of an audience as you write
* Make connections between discussions in the classroom, what you read, and your own
observations and experiences
* See writing, reading, and thinking as interdependent components of your learning
We serve the entire UST community. We specialize in providing students, faculty, staff, and alumni with individualized conferences to assist with writing, reading, and critical thinking.