Online conferences are available to all students, although we recommend that every writer--especially first year undergraduate or graduate students--be consulted in person. (Please call us for an appointment.)
Online consulting is also available for graduate students in the CAPS programs through the CAPS Graduate Writing Center on the Minneapolis campus at (651) 962-4460.
If you are interested in being consulted online, please know:
- You will need to give us 48 hours to confirm your request, assign a consultant to respond to your request and to your writing.
- All of the online consulting will take place via email.
- We work online as we do in person--we ask questions and provide suggestions that help you understand writing as a process and learn strategies for critical thinking that you can apply beyond this one paper.
- We will not proofread or edit your paper or your documentation.
- Without the information requested below, we cannot proceed with our consultation.
- Your draft may be used for training purposes.
Please fill out the form below to request a consultation with the Center for Writing in regards to your specific project or paper. Required fields are designated with a *.