Join us March 17-19, 2015
- Thought-provoking keynote presentations
- 56 concurrent sessions
- Forum Marketplace and Career Fair
- Networking with 1,200+ participants
Become a 2015 Sponsor Today
View all available sponsorship opportunities
Follow the 2015 Forum as it happens
Welcome, we hope you’ll join us.
For nearly 30 years, The Forum on Workplace Inclusion® has built an active community of cross-sector leaders who gather to learn and grow through facilitated dialogue, structured networking and experiential learning.
Whether you are making your first ripple or leading systems change, the 2015 Forum will prepare you to achieve greater impact in the workplace, the marketplace, and the communities in which we make all the difference.
New at the 2015 Forum:
- Day 1 Seminars: formerly known as Professional Development Institutes, Day 1 Seminars are 3.5 hour sessions that offer attendees the opportunity for deep and critical exploration of topics workplaces are currently addressing.
- Forum Marketplace: where attendees and exhibitors will interact in a collaborative and dynamic setting featuring Spotlight presentations, Exhibitor Learning Lounges and revamped Visual Forum.
- New Attendee Orientation: At The Forum, we believe welcoming more people with more diverse backgrounds into all our conversations is more important. Join other new attendees at the Day 1 Orientation to learn how to create your best Forum experience.
Subscribe to our Email
We send out periodic email updates about The Forum on Workplace Inclusion, as well as our related diversity events at the Opus College of Business.
About the Forum
Through active collaboration you’ll meet today’s organizational and business challenges head on with invigorating presentations, discussions and rich, interactive experiences.
You’ll be challenged by a unique, expertly curated gathering of the field’s most passionate thought leaders, fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to identify evolving trends and better prepare you for what’s next.
You’ll leave with smart, real-world, transferable tools you can put to work right now within your organization to help grow diversity, inclusion and success.