Join us March 17-19, 2015
- Thought-provoking keynote presentations
- 65 concurrent sessions
- A Resource Expo and Career Fair
- Networking with 1,200+ participants
Become a 2015 Sponsor Today
View all available sponsorship opportunities
Welcome, we hope you’ll join us.
Welcome is a word we hear every day, but its power is often underestimated. Welcome says, “join us, we value your contribution.” At The Forum, we believe welcoming more people with more diverse backgrounds into all our conversations, organizations and lives has never been more important than it is today.
The Forum on Workplace Inclusion is the largest diversity and inclusion conference in the country. The purpose of The Forum is to provide a compelling learning experience fostering business and thought leadership in workplace diversity and inclusion. Because education is our primary focus, we keep our costs low to allow our diversity and inclusion message to reach small and mid-sized companies, government organizations, nonprofit organizations and major national and global corporations.
At The Forum, you’ll find:
- Active collaboration: you’ll meet today’s organizational and business challenges head on with invigorating presentations, discussions and rich, interactive experiences.
- Thought leadership: you’ll be challenged by a unique, expertly curated gathering of the field’s most passionate thought leaders, fresh perspectives and innovative ideas to identify evolving trends and better prepare you for what’s next.
- Valuable tools: you’ll leave with smart, real-world, transferrable tools you can put to work right now within your organization to help grow diversity, inclusion and success.
Subscribe to our Email
We send out periodic email updates about The Forum on Workplace Inclusion, as well as our related diversity events at the Opus College of Business.
About the Forum
We Speak Business
We understand that diversity and Inclusion isn’t a business expense. It is a business asset. We’re meeting the needs of our business communities by working together to help improve the competitive know-how that forward-thinking organizations need to succeed in today’s global marketplace. As we continue to fine tune diversity and inclusion’s alignment with business, we find that we truly are stronger together.
We Fuel Change
It used to be that Diversity and Inclusion work was perceived to involve a certain segment of the workforce. Today, leading organizations have integrated Diversity and Inclusion into strategy and operations. We see the intersection of leadership and change as vital to move the work to the next level. The unprecedented challenges of the recent recession and business globalization demand it. To help fuel this change, we’re embracing the ideal of creating a True Forum that engages people through dialogue to create valuable insights, innovative ideas and new solutions.
We Lead with Action
We believe great leadership is by definition inclusive. In an inclusive organization, everyone is responsible and empowered to lead. It’s up to each of us to act as an agent of positive and sustainable change that will lead our organizations forward. The Forum delivers the latest information, trends and practical knowledge from today’s leading thought leaders. We are a learning-focused conference that helps you sharpen your mindset, skillset and toolset for action.