Mind, Body, Spirit Challenge
Join Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center for our annual Mind, Body, Spirit Challange
Friday, March 7, 2014
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Click Here to Register!
Beginning March 5, Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center invite students, faculty and staff of all faith traditions to take part in a 40-day Mind, Body and Spirit Challenge to quiet their minds, renew their bodies and foster their spirits.
As part of the challenge, reflection journals will be available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. beginning Wednesday, March 5, in both Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center. The journals will include daily reflections.
Stay in touch on Facebook with Campus Ministry and the Wellness Center to receive updates on campus events that focus on mind, body and spirit, and to receive weekly words of encouragement. Those participating in the challenge will receive a weekly newsletter and also have the opportunity to win a $100 Bookstore gift card.
Participate in the 40-day challenge activities:
- Ted Talk Mondays from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355
- Meditation Tuesdays from 12 p.m. to 12:45 p.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355
- Chair Massage Tuesdays from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. in the Koch Commons Fireside Room (Room 113)
- Hula Hoop Wednesdays from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. in the Koch Commons Fireside Room (Room 113)
- Centering Prayer Group Thursdays from 12p.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the Wellness Center, MHC 355