“Inspiring Awareness, Compassion and Wholeness in Every Moment”
“To create a safe space for supporting and educating the UST community in meditative and contemplative practices.”
Community, Healing, Reflection, Curiosity, Creativity, Balance, & Patience
To create a safe space for supporting and educating the UST community in meditative and contemplative practices by:
- Offering free, weekly mindfulness and movement meditation sessions open to students, faculty, and staff.
- Facilitating others in expanding their personal practice through a variety of resources, including: coaching, information sessions, and meditation media library.
- Coordinating meditation retreats.
- Serving as a resource for integrating contemplative practices into research and pedagogy.
- Serving as a community of practice, celebrating the growth and possibilities that have been actualized by UST members through mindfulness and contemplative practices.
- Maintaining close relationships with local initiatives that aim to awaken the mind, heart, and body to the present moment.
- Developing a rigorous, interdisciplinary academic curriculum related to contemplative studies.