BEAST Bike Share Program
About the program:
The Wellness Center has partnered with BEAST (Bike Enthusiasts At St. Thomas) to provide bike rentals to current UST students. Anyone in need of a bike is able to borrow one with a lock and helmet for 7 days, free of charge, through The Bike Share Program. The bike share is open now!!
A wide variety of bikes are available for rental including: road bikes, single speeds, cruisers, mountain bikes, and hybrids. For pictures of the bikes visit the Bike Share Website.
Checking out and Returning a bike:
All of our bikes are numbered and located in the racks in front of Morrison Hall. Take a minute to look over the available bikes, note the number of the bike you'd like to rent, and bring that number along with your current UST Student ID card to the Wellness Center.
Bikes can only be returned during open Wellness Center hours.
Please call before coming to rent a bike (651) 962-6128
Currently there are only 2 women's bikes available in the program.
- Always wear a helmet
- Remember, cyclists must follow the traffic laws
- Wear brightly colored clothing that will make you noticeable to others on the road
- Reflective clothing is necessary for night riding
- Avoid wearing sandals, flip-flops, heels, and cleats - wear sneakers!
- Be careful of loose pant legs, backpack straps, and shoelaces as they can get caught in the chain
- Always ride on the right side of the road
- Never ride against traffic
- Use bike lanes whenever possible
- Learn the proper hand signals for turning and stopping
Murray Herrick 3rd floor
Mail # 4025,
2115 Summit Avenue
St. Paul, MN - 55105
8:00 am to 4:30 pm